Registration for the 2023-2024 school year is now open for
NEW Kindergarten Students ONLY!
Never enrolled a student in our district? Please follow these steps for your Kindergartener.
- Read all of the information to the right.
- Sign up for a screening time.
All links are under the Quick Links below.
Beginning with the new school year, all River View Local School District enrollments will be handled through Final Forms, an online registration platform. (Registration will open for all other grades 1-12 on August 1, 2023.)
Kindergarten Parents: Before beginning, you will need access to your important documents for registration. These documents will be uploaded to the Final Forms System. The links are located on the left-hand side of the page.
If you experience a problem with uploading documents during this process, please email Sallie Gates at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Elementary Building at 740-824-3727.
New Students to River View Local School District will need:
- Student's Legal Birth Certificate (student must be at least 5 on or before August 1, 2023)
- A legal birth certificate can be obtained by mail at any local health department or from the State of Ohio (or state of birth). Forms are available at the school or by visiting the Ohio Department of Health website at www.odh.state.oh.us or by calling 614-466-2531.
- Student's Immunization Records
All children entering kindergarten must have the following immunizations completed before they will be permitted to begin school in the State of Ohio:
- 5 doses of DPT (diphtheria/tetanus/pertussis)
- 4 doses of Polio
- 2 doses of MMR (measles/mumps/rubella)
- 3 doses of Hepatitis B
- 2 doses of Varicella (Chickenpox Vaccine) or must have had actual chickenpox disease.
Immunizations can be obtained anytime between now and the first day of school. It is highly recommended that you do not wait until August to have your child's vaccines updated, as appointment times are limited. Your child may be excluded from school if immunizations are not completed by Sept. 11, 2023.
- Original custody paperwork from the Court (if applicable)
- Proof of residency with parent's name & street address( dated within the past 60 days.)